A wonderful large and inviting twin home that willed with light. New flooring and paint present well with contemporary touches. Plenty of bathrooms with 3 full and 1 powder room. This is a rare home that will suite mulit-generational families, or those with older children. There are two master bedroom suites, one on each level. Walkin closets within bedrooms, storage areas, a bonus recreation /den in the finished basement. Relax on the screen porch and patio out back near a landscape buffer. Excellent Appoqunimink schools and a large loft area for virtual learner or home office accommodations. Bored at home? Check out the community club house with restaurant, fitness center, and attractive golf course with pro shop. Don't wait to submit your application through the provided link! https://apply.link/3HRhVlE
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story, Carriage House
3 Full/1 Half
0.16 Acres |Case by Case Basis,P Sq. Ft.
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price