Are you longing for a home that has what you are looking for without compromise? Enough space to have fun, work, and entertain? Then do not hesitate on this great opportunity! The actual living space is an amazing 4,457 square feet. Comprised of luxury items, this home has two staircases, new site finished Oak hardwood floors throughout most of the main living area. New carpet in most rooms and new paint everywhere. The full spindle main staircase leads to a balcony overlooking the two-story family room and foyer. The main floor is home to a semi-formal living room, the dining room, large office with rear yard views. Additionally, the gourmet kitchen with the island is a cookers dream plus an eat-in breakfast area. The six-piece kitchen includes dual wall ovens, oversized island gas cooktop, and more in all stainless-steel. A supersize morning room off the kitchen is full of windows overlooking the fenced rear yard. An extended breakfast bar for 6+ with including access to the rear deck for BBQ activities. Upstairs are 3 well laid out bedrooms with a central hall bathroom. The expansive master suite is very inviting with an oversized sitting room and THREE walk-in closets! The master bath has a private water closet, stall shower, a large corner soaking tube with two rear-facing windows providing sunlight and views to the rear yard & open space. His & her vanities with makeup table provide each person with plenty of elbow room. The basement is clean and attractively finished (permitted) with a gray motif LVP flooring. It also has an unfinished bonus room that can easily be converted to a second office, study, game, or hobby room. Also, a large, conditioned storage and mechanical room. A full rough-in with sewage crock for a basement bathroom is already in place making for a super easy and convenient upgrade. Heavy-duty shelving provides the space and organization you need. Outside, the fenced yard is given privacy by your treelined property line and a newer garden shed. (Trees are owned by the property) An amazing location boarding community ground with walking distance to the community pool. Anyone up for a quick dip after school/work? This is truly an opportunity for the neighborhood. Contact us today to schedule your tour.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Vinyl Siding, Stick Built
4,457 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cooktop Downdraft, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 62.62 x 138.06
- Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Poolside, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price