TENANT OCCUPIED home nestled in this quiet area in the heartbeat of Hockessin. Super cute and exceptionally well-maintained single-family home backing to a serene, grassy lot. Larger than it looks, this 4-bedroom home has a lot to offer! Great floor plan in this ranch home, complete with finished basement. The main level features the living room, dining room and two bedrooms. The finished lower level features a recreation room, an office or workout area, 2 generous sized bedrooms and a bonus area. Outdoor entertainment is easy on the stamped concrete patio and sitting wall and stone fire pit. Oversized detached two car garage is icing on the cake! Tenant will be vacating November 30,2021 in time for any new buyer to make this their new home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,457 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Red Clay Consolidated
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 111.60 x 249.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price