Considering a quiet place for yourself or for Mom and Dad? Exclusively available to you, this gem of a home has been well cared for by both of its just two past owners. Secluded at the end of the block, furthest from any roadway, and acclaimed as âthe best lot in the community.â Bordering private open space and backing to lush trees you will feel more in tune with nature with the ambiance and tranquil setting; especially relaxing on your Trex deck or enjoying views through the tall windows. This wonderful home is full of light with a large open space, and an abundance of windows transmitting sunlight into each living space. Smooth laminate, hardwood, and tiled floors make for ease of movement and add beauty to each room. Each room has tranquil views of open landscaped and wooded spaces. The upstairs second-floor living room, currently set as a bedroom, can be used as such or for any other use imaginable. With three full bathrooms, there is no waiting. Ease of living is brought to you through not only the one-level living layout but through the included exterior building maintenance and landscaping care provided through the community HOA. A full 12-month Complete Home Warranty to the Buyer at closing! This is one of the lowest fee 55+ community HOAs in the county. An amazing location with proximity to groceries, shopping, banking, medical facilities, RC air park, Marina, Lumps Pond State Park, horseback riding, Glasgow Regional Park, major routes, and more. Trains, bus stops, and airports are within ten miles or less. If you have been looking for the right place for your next chapter in life or have just started, do not be the one to miss this opportunity. Call today! Note to Disregard the on-market days. The property went under contract soon after listing however, there is a kick-out clause, You can still buy this home! Ask the listing agent for details.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Brick Front, Brick Veneer, Concrete
1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Traditions At Jester
Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Low Bathroom Mirrors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum, Brick Trim/Veneer, Concrete
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Party Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Retirement Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price