Whether it is your first or your last, this home is sure to fit what is on your list. Amazing one-owner ranch home in the small yet attractive community of Bridlewood. The home sits on a Â¾ acre corner lot full of professional landscaping and specimen trees. Privacy landscaping adds to the remote setting to your own personal Lani, large deck, and brick firepit areas. The spacious deck and Lanai add an amazing private relaxation spot to sink your feet in the sand for a nap or entertain with all your family and friends right in your own backyard. The exterior is further complemented with fenceless dog containment for your loving four-legged friends. Proudly built by an experienced local builder, the finishes throughout are sure to meet your every wish. Recessed lighting, large bead siding, architectural shingles, brick facade, ceiling fans, 9-foot ceilings, maple cabinets, solid surface counters, complimented with tasteful paint & finishes. Beautiful real hardwood floors throughout each living space provide a clean and warm living atmosphere. Tile floors in each bathroom with granite counters just installed with a custom stainless farm sink in the kitchen. The contemporary open floor plan provides great spaces for fresh air living and entertaining. Upon entering the flow is spot-on with an open dining area just off to the left connecting to the open kitchen with pantry, blending with the large, vaulted ceiling great room inviting you to come to relax. Directly rear of the kitchen is the breakfast room or as its current use, a sitting room bathed in sunlight giving access to the large rear deck & yard. Auxiliary bedrooms to one end of the home with the master suite to the other. The master suite is a retreat in itself with a coffered ceiling, his & her closets, and a large on-suite bathroom completed in tile finishings, solid surface counter, large vanity with dual sinks, a soaking tub, and a walk-in shower. All this leads to your expansive walk-in closet that could even double as an on-suite sitting room, office, or nursery. You will feel comfortable in knowing the owners have maintained the home with a level of pride that will pass to you, including the new (2019) Trane performance HVAC system. Owners state the well water is excellent in the community and the septic just passed certification. Unfamiliar with the area, that's OK. Local attractions are Broadkill Beach -12 min., Lewes Beach-16 min., Georgetown airport-15 min., close to Sandhill park and trails, downtown Milton, and even Dog Fish Head brewery. Shopping and amenities are not far it only feels like you are secluded. All of this priced far below anything new, all you have to do is turn the key.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
Brick Veneer, Concrete, Glass, Stick Built, Vinyl
Gravity Septic System
1,658 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sand Hill Construction
Other, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer, Glass, Concrete, Asphalt
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- 173.00 x 174.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Flag, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price